Nitrile rubber surface
Nitrile rubber backing with
integrated cable channel
40 x 120 cm
approx. 4.8 mm
EN 13501-1 / Efl-s1
EN 14041 Antistatic
Cable Protect Rubber
£32.95 (ex VAT)
Cable and Cord Protection.
Suitable for use outdoors, the rubber topped cable mat version of the cable protect enables it to be used in conditions where oil, grease and chemicals are present.
Why choose cable protect rubber?
- Reduce tripping accidents in the workplace
- Tidies loose wires and cables
- Suitable where oil and chemicals are present
- Can be used outdoors
- Skid resistant rubber back with integrated cable run
- Eye-catching border graphics to highlight potential hazard
- 2 years guarantee
- Made in Europe
- Indoor or outdoor placement
- Anywhere loose cables or wires present a possible trip hazard
|Dimensions||122 × 5 × 5 cm|
High Pressure Water Jet, Vacuum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.