A Commercial Doormat – Portifera Access has a high capacity for dirt capture and great durability this makes Portifera Access a popular choice for busy areas such as entrances, corridors, lift areas, and reception desks.
Available in two styles, a total of 14 colours in 6 sizes, 7 Plains (Access Duo) and 7 Textures (Access Mono)
- THE No 1 COMMERCIAL ENTRANCE MAT – Used Extensively in shopping malls, hypermarkets, supermarkets Railway Stations, Bus Stations – Can withstand daily footfall of thousands. Rugged, durable, built to last
- NITRILE RUBBER BACKING AND EDGING – Non-Slip, Non-Skid, Non-Curl, Grease and Oil Resistant, Can be washed in commercial and residential laundry systems at up to 60 deg, This mat is the choice of commercial laundry companies for Mat Rentals across Europe, the nitrile rubber back is ideal even when laid out on a wet floor.
- SOLUTION DYED – NYLON CARPET PILE FIBRE – As used in high traffic commercial locations the world over, Stadiums, Hotels, Casinos, it does not fade, will not stain. Keeps its good looks for its lifetime. This is the premier fibre choice for commercial carpets and mats around the world
- ZERO PVC – Absolutely no PolyVinyl Chloride only 100% Nitrile Rubber and 100% Nylon Carpet Fibre. (PVC is used extensively in lower quality door mats, primarily for its lower cost, however, PVC is more susceptible to cracking and deterioration and cannot be laundered at higher temperatures. PVC mats should not be placed onto wet slippery floors as the mats themselves may slide.
- MACHINE WASHABLE and TUMBLE DRY at HIGH TEMPERATURES – 60 degrees centigrade – This is a fully commercial door mat and is used by industrial laundry companies able to withstand harsh commercial environments without splitting or curling. Maintaining their good looks.